Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Planning A Trip With Travel With Carnet Guides Has The New York Insider Addresses

New York is my favorite place to visit. When I’m in NY, I use Carnet guide as my on the go travel advisor for things to do. I’m planning a trip to New York over the Christmas and New Year holiday and I want to check out these recommendations: Aureole's Bar Room at Midtown West | Seafood Dining The front room of Charlie Palmer's restaurant, Aureole is actually a bar; although the style is casual-chic. The high-ceilings and festive decor is dominated by a wall of wine. Cuisine includes asian-inspired dishes such as caramelized sea scallops in miso and fennel tofu puree and shrimp with coconut, lemongrass and asian pear. I was looking for this restaurant in New York that I read about last year after the Michelin guide came out. I searched everywhere for it online and found it on the Carnet site. I saved it to my trip planner and will take it with me on the next trip. I also learned that I could even eat at a few bars in the city without sacrificing on the menu quality; this location being one of them. They had some good ideas that made being alone in Manhattan perfectly bearable. The Carnet events section is helpful for getting a VIP experience and knowing best details on how to get tickets, attend and not get overwhelmed by large crowds, such as: Christmas Tree Lightings on Upper East Side | Midtown | Downtown During November and December, the city is full of events and attractions that must be booked in advance with the exception of visiting the Christmas tree lightings, which is a spectacle unto itself and is a great reason to take a break and sip hot cocoa. Vienna Boys Choir at Carnegie Hall | Midtown Manhattan This one night performance of the boys choir from Vienna is a must see. Their angelic voices and melodic technique will fill the red velvet auditorium at Carnegie Hall on We also use the Carnet Guide for New York Travel and Tours on foot, of the city’s best neighborhoods Check out the free New York guide here

No comments:

Post a Comment